- The long side of the header pins should go into the breadboard, with the shorter side sticking up through the Teensy.
- Heat up the the metal junction of a connection between two things using the soldering iron- in this case, the metal pad encircling a pin hole on the teensy, and the individual pin showing through
- If a junction has been heated up enough, solder will simply flow onto the metal area and solidify once the soldering iron has been removed
- Be conservative in terms of solder use - err on the side of caution
- Clean the soldering iron every now and then between solder points