Friday, May 25, 2007

Arduino Board

Yesterday i ordered an Arduino NG board. I am very excited about this. It seems that there will be fun times ahead. Now i play the waiting game...


Marcus said...

Hi Sebastian,

Just letting you know that your Arduino has shipped!

Whilst you're waiting why don't you post your concept designs and
circuit layouts on our forum at :

If the forums aren't your thing, I'd personally like hear about how you
plan to use your Arduino. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

If you have any questions or queries what so ever, please don't
hesitate to contact me. marcus(at)


Marcus :-)

Sebastian Tomczak said...

Hi Marcus,
Thanks for your email. I have replied directly to you.

Can't wait for the Arduino!


Sebastian Tomczak said...

I have joined the littlebirdelectronics forum