Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Simplest Freeduino Setup

This is mainly for my own reference. I think this is the simplest setup one can have for a preflashed Arduino clone. I am using one of the RBFK's from Wulfden. I have to say, their technical support is second to none - I am very impressed. Thanks to Brian from Wulfden for his help.

Connections:
Pin 1: Pulled up to 5V via a 10K resistor
Pin 7: 5V
Pin 8: Gnd
Pin 9: Crystal 1, then going to ground via a 20pF capacitor
Pin 10: Crystal 2, then going to ground via a 20pF capacitor
Pin 20: 5V

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is Robert. I love your music! I am organizing an exhibition called "15 seconds of Fame: An Exhibition of Cell Phone Art and Music." It will include alumni from California State University in Los Angeles. I am writing an introduction for the website and catalog. I would like to have permission to use your Youtube video on our website and in our exhibition catalog. I could also use some hi res photos and a quicktime movie of the Youtube Phone Fun video. My deadline is May 23. It would also help if me if you have some photo's, a short history and a statement about your music.

Thank you,
Robert Martin, Chair

My email address is rjmartin@calstatela.edu