If you like making chip music and related things, you should enter this compilation I am organising!
8bitcollective thread: http://8bitcollective.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5822
How much can YOU do by using only TWO CHANNELS of your favourite chip hardware / software? Prove yourself by entering the Two Channel Compilation!
- You can only use a maximum of two channels of your favourite hardware or software.
- You can use more than one chip-related piece of hardware or software; however, you can only use a maximum of two channels (ie. either two channels on one device, or one channel per device using two devices).
- Effects are okay, but no overdubbing which results in the equivalent of more than two channels being used at any one time.
- Don't upload your tracks to 8BC before the compilation is out!
Date to submit by:
- 7 October, 2008
- email@example.com (MP3 or URL)
Now comes that very difficult question: which gear should I use??