I've added a few new features to my Multi POKEY MIDI Interface, in particular:
- a better tuning system for 8-bit mode
- a better tuning system for 16-bit mode
- the ability to set the pitchbend in terms of semitones, via MIDI CC
- the ability to set the octave division in terms of discrete pitches per octave, via MIDI CC
- the ability to set the frequency value for any of the four registers via MIDI CC - handy for filter automation etc
You can see a very basic video of Ableton Live controlling one of the POKEY's here:
A 16-bit filter is demonstrated, as well as noise on four channels as well as some cutesy crap.