Thursday, September 08, 2016
To record the MIDI data that is generated by this plugin, follow these steps:
• Create a new, blank MIDI track after the Mira.TouchNotes Instrument track.
• For this new MIDI track, set the "MIDI From" menu to the name of the TouchNotes Instrument track.
• Set the "MIDI From" sub menu to "Post FX".
• Click on record arm on the new MIDI track
• Set the Ableton transport to record
Download here: http://milkcrate.com.au/_other/downloads/M4L/little-scale.Mira.TouchNotes.amxd