Tuesday, January 22, 2013

GenMDM Tools: Test Register Strip


This Max for Live MIDI Effects Device allows basic modulation / editing of some test registers for the SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis YM2612 sound chip.

This includes:
* Register 0x20
* Register 0x27
* Register 0x2A
* Register 0x2C

Depending on your model / revision of SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis, you may find that these test registers yield different results (I did).

Download this device alongside the other relevant ones as part of the current GenMDM firmware version: http://little-scale.com/GENMDM/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, this is completely unrelated to this post, but I've been looking everywhere to see if anyone has created any sort of program that can help translate or act as a library for DK Bongos for a project I want to try. I happened to find your project from years ago. I was wondering if you don't mind sharing the program or source code you made to interact/talk to the Bongos? I'd really appreciate it. Can I e-mail you at all?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.